Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Very Lucky Kitten!






I made a new friend today!

Her name is Violet. And she's a Kitten!

  She's super cute and fluffy and she's also really, really lucky! Dr. Sullos just rescued her!

  Violet had been left on the doorstep of a Veterinary Hospital where Dr. Sullos has worked before. And believe it or not, she was found with her mother and two other kittens! 

  Violet's Mom and sisters quickly found homes and when
Dr. Sullos found out Violet needed a home, she immediately adopted her!


  
  I met Violet today when Dr. Sullos brought her in for her first check up. We hit it off right away and I even stayed with her while she had her exam.

I knew she'd be scared, but I explained that a physical exam, vaccines and tests are really important! And they were something every kitten needs to stay healthy and happy.



  She's really tiny and for once in my life, I'm actually bigger than one of my friends! Violet's new Mom, Dr. Sullos, was close by, so that made her feel much better too. 

It was the best day, ever!

 An abandoned kitten found a wonderful home, our Hospital made sure she's feeling great and I made an awesome new friend!


Speck







  Speck's Blog copyright Chrissie Ratliff 2013-2017 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment