Friday, March 7, 2014

Stayin' Warm and Lookin' Cool!





My Mommy dresses me funny.

And I'm not the only one. She does it to my sisters too!

  Well, it's really not that "funny" it's just that she likes to put clothes on us.

  I have to be honest. When my Mom first started "dressing me up", I wasn't too happy about it. I thought I looked funny and it felt kind of strange too.




 But then, one cold winter morning, I was slipped into a cozy sweater for our car ride to work. And you know what? I liked it! I felt totally warm and toasty! 

  After that, I was sold! I found out that sweaters and other soft comfy outfits actually protected me from the chilly weather. 



  Now that I'm used to it, it's kinda fun too! I actually get some extra attention when I'm wearing something super cute! 

    I even have my own little "wardrobe"! I've got T-Shirts, jackets, sweaters and even a bunch of Holiday themed fun things too!

  It's something you might want to try. Especially if you're a bit older or don't have a thick coat, a nice warm sweater might really help!




   Of course, when the weather is warm, you won't need all that extra protection. That would kind of be like wearing a heavy jacket in the house. But don't worry. I'm sure your Mom or Dad will make sure you're comfortable.


  So don't be afraid to try a sweater or a shirt. You'll be surprised how cozy you'll feel! It's a great way to stay warm on chilly days. And like I said, you might get some extra attention too!

Stay warm out there! 

Speck



 
Speck the Blogging Dog © Chrissie Ratliff 2013-2017 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment