This week I've got a really exciting announcement!
Dr. Cassidy Jackson has joined our team of Doctors!
I've know Dr. Jackson since I was just a pup. She was a Veterinary Technician here at the Hospital, then went away to school. Now she's back with us as a Veterinarian!
I spent the day with her and learned some pretty cool stuff. I thought I'd share some things about her, so you guys can get to know her too:
• Dr. Jackson was born and raised in Southern California.
• She Graduated in 2011 from University of California Irvine with a Bachelor of Science Degree, with a strong focus interest in genetics.
• Dr. Jackson received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree in January 2016 from Ross University School of Veterinarian Medicine.
•She completed her clinical of year training at Virginia Maryland School of Veterinarian Medicine.
• Dr. Jackson competed with her Dalmatians in a variety of American Kennel Club events such as Conformation, Obedience, Agility and Junior Showmanship.
• In her spare time, she loves to go to Lake Havasu and water ski, play beach volleyball or soccer.
• Dr. Jackson worked at LHAH from, August 2011 to September 2012 before leaving for Veterinary school.
• She is also interested in preventative medicine, genetic health testing, theriogenology and strengthening the human animal bond.
I couldn't be happier about Dr. Jackson joing us!
She gave me a good looking over, and I did great! I'm usually nervous about things like that, but she snuggled me and made me feel safe, comfortable and cared for!
So come in and meet Dr. Jackson. I promise she'll take the same amazing care of you, that she did with me!
Speck the Blogging Dog © Chrissie Ratliff 2013-2017 all rights reserved